Dr Nolasco Capati
Dr Nolasco Capati completed his Doctor of Medicine and continued studies in Manila, Philippines, from 1995 – 2002. He then practised in Primary Care in Manila until 2008, when he moved to Darwin, Australia, to continue practising as a General Practitioner at Arafura Medical Clinics in Casuarina. After just one year, he successfully completed his fellowship exams in General Practice.
In 2010 he completed his Australian Dermatology Diploma at the Australian Institute of Dermatology, Queensland. He likewise completed his Certificate in Primary Care Skin Cancer Medicine given by the University of Queensland. Continued studies in his area of expertise have led to his most recent accolade in skin care with a Certificate in Advanced Skin Cancer Surgery, also granted by the University of Queensland.
Education / Qualifications
- Fellow, Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Fellow, Philippine College of Physicians
- Fellow, Philippine College of Chest Physicians
- Diploma in Dermatology, Australian Institute of Dermatology
- Certificate in Primary Care Skin Cancer Medicine
- Certificate in Advanced Skin Cancer Surgery – University of Queensland
News & Advice