Dr Satbir Aulakh
Dr Aulakh is a General Practitioner, Skin Cancer Specialist and qualified cosmetic physician; being highly knowledgeable in the treatment of anti-wrinkle and dermal fillers. With over 14 years experience Dr Aulakh has had the outstanding induction of Fellow into the esteemed Royal Australian College of General Practitioners for his achievements in the field; as well as having been published in their magazine and working as an RACGP Examiner in his spare time.
Dr Aulakh works at both Top End Medical Centre and Skin Cancer Care NT and has a special interest in Anti-Ageing Medicine offering leading medical advice and treatments that reverse the signs of ageing. His expertise in skin cancer, anti-ageing treatments and general health and wellbeing that has lead to a very successful career as an industry leader.
Education / Qualifications
- Fellow of Royal Australian College of General Practitioners 2009
- Australian Medical Certificate 2008
- General Medical Council, London Registration since 2008
- MBBS, Assam Medical College India, 1999
- Examiner for the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
News & Advice